Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts Fat Tuesday 2010

It’s a Tuesday morning and I couldn’t be more excited about what life has to offer. I woke up and have yet another opportunity to make a difference. I guess the only thing that could make the day better would be hopping on a plane heading to New Orleans to enjoy Fat Tuesday and Mardi Gras. It would be great to party with the World Champion New Orleans Saints, but I don’t know if I am quite ready for that much fun!

As I started to enjoy my day this morning, I began to reflect on everything around me and how timing plays a role in what happens. Whether it is your goals, relationships, or everyday living I believe that life is all about being at the RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU. We have to remember that the timing has to be right for us and we often lose sight of this when things don’t appear to go our way.

I have learned that there is no time better than right now for me to me and enjoy life as it is. Make today a great day and hopefully the quotes below will put things in a better perspective for you.

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”

-Stacey Charter

“Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.”

-Gloria Naylor

“You cannot afford to wait for perfect conditions. Goal setting is often a matter of balancing timing against available resources. Opportunities are easily lost while waiting for perfect conditions.”

-Gary Ryan Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment