Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday Evening Thoughts

Seems like another week has flown by as tomorrow morning it will be Friday and the week is essentially over. As I look at the past week, I can pose the question to myself asking about my accomplishments for the week and attempt to come up with an answer that's satisfying to me.

There was a point in time that I would solely look at my accomplishments in terms of things that were easily defined and measurable. Lately it seems like I am defining my successes and failures by recognizing if I have made a difference in the life of another. Whether its at work or in my personal life there isn't a moment that passes by that I don't have an opportunity to make a difference in the life of someone. I have clearly identified my role and I am trying to add value by creating an infectious movement that catches on to bring this world we live in back into balance.

We all have choices in life and we can easily choose to make a difference or not. A lot of people often think you have to be Oprah or a well known person who does something that's on the news to make a difference. It isn't always going to be some amazing discovery that makes a difference, because sometimes its just a smile to a complete stranger that made a difference to another.

What if I told you that you could change the world? Would you believe me? Would you be willing to at least give it a try?

No matter where your journey on the road of life takes you on a daily basis you do have an opportunity to make a difference. The million dollar question here is, "Do you care to make a difference?"

Just speaking from my experiences, I want to make a difference and I will attempt to do it ONE E-MAIL AT A TIME.

“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: Those who are afraid to try themselves, and those who are afraid that you will succeed.”

-Ray Gofort

“There are only about a half dozen things that make 80% of the difference in any area of our lives.”

-Jim Rohn

“People don't understand that not only can they make a difference, it's their responsibility to do so”

-Florence Robinson

“Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.”

-Joel Barker

“To recognize opportunity is the difference between success and failure”

No comments:

Post a Comment